Terms & Conditions
2. Booking & Refund – In order for your booking to be confirmed, a non-refundable deposit of 30% must be paid upon booking. Your final balance is payable at least 30 days before your arrival date, (or on confirmation of booking, if less than 30 days prior to arrival date). You may lose your booking and deposit if you do not adhere to these time scales.
3. Cancellations – We require all cancellations to be notified by telephone and confirmed in writing or by email, to us at Parade House, Woolacombe, regardless of the reason for cancellation. Without written confirmation or email we cannot process your cancellation. On receipt of the written cancellation we will endeavour to re-let the property. If we succeed in re-letting the property for the whole period, a refund of the holiday cost less the non-refundable deposit will be made. The amount refunded will reflect the price achieved at re-sale. Otherwise a cancellation charge will be payable – this will be based on the number of days before the holiday start date that the cancellation is received in the Agents’ office in writing or by email. It is as specified below:
Cancellation received 0 – 13 days prior to your stay, means 100% of the total cost of your holiday is retained by Parade House, Woolacombe
Cancellation received 14 – 30 days prior to your stay, means 75% of the total cost of your holiday is retained by Parade House, Woolacombe
Cancellation received 31 days prior to your stay means your total deposit is retained by Parade House, Woolacombe
3. Damage Deposit – We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and standard each property at Parade House has on offer. Therefore we request that you pay a £500/£1000 (depending on your property) Damage Deposit. The deposit is payable when you complete the final payment for your stay. Once your stay is complete, the property will be checked and cleaned. Once this has been carried out we will refund your deposit, in the same manner in which it was deposited to us. This should take no longer than 7 days after check-out but may take up to 14 days. We reserve the right to request the full amount for any damages caused for the duration of your stay, which may exceed the above stated damage deposit. It should be noted that we very rarely have to take monies from a Damage Deposit.
4. Booking Terms – Please note, Parade House is ideally positioned on the sea front in Woolacombe. Whilst barely overlooked, the properties are still within earshot of other properties and we ask for noise to be kept to a minimum and that you have respect and regard for other Parade House guests and local neighbours. Whilst it has not been necessary in the past, we reserve the right to retain some or all of your deposit if there are complaints for noise pollution*.
No Stag or Hen Parties to be booked without prior emailed consent from Info@paradehousewoolacombe.com.
All Pets must be declared on the booking form. There is a fee of £25 per pet per stay that is required prior to the commencement of your booking. No Pets are to be allowed on the sofas or in the bedrooms. No pets should be left alone in the properties for long periods of time and they should be crated during this time. If undeclared pets are found in the property during your stay we reserve the right to ask you to terminate your stay with us without refund.
**Please note, you are very welcome to use the hot tub for the duration of your stay, however we restrict this use between the hours of 8am and 10.30pm for the consideration of our other guests and neighbours. (Any guests found to be using the hot tubs outside of these hours will be subject to a fine of £50 per offence, which will be deducted from your damage deposit). Please also note that due to nature of the cleaning process we cannot guarantee that your hot tub will be up to temperature on the first day of your arrival.
Please ensure you take all of your belongings with you upon check out. Due to the nature of the business there is a £20 fee ontop of postage and packing charges that we have to implement to post items that you may have left behind to you.
*verified under standard governmental environmental health guidelines for noise disturbances with environmental app.
Parade House Woolacombe (Sugar and Spice Group) reserves the right to cancel any booking should guests be found to be in breach of the terms and conditions stated above.
5. Parade House, Woolacombe’s policy for Corvid-19
The COVID-19 continues to cause heartache and upheaval in all our lives. The government have asked the vulnerable and over 70’s to self-isolate, for us to work from home if possible and stop all non-essential travel. As a result, we have chosen to increase the options to you, our valuable guest to enable you to make choices for you and your family members.
As of today, if you have a booking that starts before 7th June, 2020 at Parade House, we are offering you the chance to move your stay to another date, when hopefully the current pandemic is over. We are also able to provide (as an alternative to moving your holiday dates) a credit voucher, to be redeemed any time within 12 months, should you be unsure when you want to move the booking. Any increase in costs (e.g. moving from off-peak to peak) will be required to be met by the guest. (Should you wish to seek reimbursement for your stay you should approach your insurance company).
For all other dates, we are constantly monitoring the situation, but our current terms and conditions apply.
We wish you every kind wish from Devon and all of us at Parade House and hope that we can see you in Woolacombe Devon (metaphorically at least) very soon.