Terms & Conditions and Policies
We are very pleased to welcome you to Parade House. Our business is ensuring that your property is cleaned to the very highest standards, investing extra hours and cleaning materials to reduce risk to Covid. We will also appreciate all guests to understand the following guidelines issued by the government and explained here by PASC, The Professional Association of Self-Caterers.
What happens in England if Guests in Self-Catering get Covid, get pinged,
get told to self-isolate?
- What to do if guests test positive for Covid whilst in self-catered accommodation
- If guests cannot come to stay because they are self-isolating, do they get a refund?
When do you have to self-isolate under the current rules?
- You have any symptoms of Covid-19 (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or
change to your sense of smell or taste)
- You have tested positive for Covid-19
- Someone in your household bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- Someone in your childcare or support bubble has symptoms and you’ve been in close contact
with them since their symptoms started, or during the 48 hours before they started
- Someone in your childcare or support bubble tested positive and you’ve been in close contact
with them since they had the test, or in the 48 hours before their test
- You’ve been told you’ve been in contact with someone who tested positive by NHS Test and
If you have Covid symptoms you and other members of your household must self-isolate for a period
of 10 days from the day you developed the symptoms.
If you have symptoms but then undertake a PCR test and the result is negative, you and other
household members are no longer required to self-isolate.
If you have symptoms and your PCR test is positive, you and other household members need to
continue to self-isolate for 10 days. The self-isolation period includes the day your symptoms started
and the next 10 days.
If you do not have symptoms and your PCR test is positive, you and other household members need to
self-isolate for 10 days. The self-isolation period includes the day that you took the test and the next 10
If you have been texted, emailed or called by NHS Test and Trace and told to isolate due to coming into
close contact with someone who has the virus, you must self-isolate for 10 days from that last day that
you were in close contact with the person that tested positive. If you undertake a PCR test after being
told to self-isolate by Test and Trace and the result is negative, you must still continue to self-isolate for
the 10-day period.
If you have been “pinged” by the NHS Covid-19 app and it has told you to self-isolate, you are strongly
advised to do so. The app will provide you with a countdown timer telling you when you can leave self isolation based on the date that you were in close contact with the person that tested positive
As It Applies To Guests of Parade House
If a guest tests positive for Covid then they must isolate by law, fine for not doing so starts at £1000.
If a guest is told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace via text, email or phone call, then they have to
self-isolate by law. The fine for not doing so starts at £1000.
However, if a guest gets ‘pinged’ by the Test and Trace app, then they are strongly recommended to
self-isolate, but it is not a legal requirement.
Self-isolating also means that the guest and all household members must remain at home if it occurs
before their visit. There are very limited options for leaving the building, see further down for full
details, in general terms, what to do if you are contacted by the NHS says:
‘Self-isolation if you have symptoms’ means you and all household members must remain at
home. Do not go outside your home for any reason, that is to work, school or public areas, and
do not use public transport or taxis. The guidance for households with possible COVID-19
infection page has more information on self-isolation.
‘Contact’ means a person who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive
for COVID-19 and who may or may not live with them.
It is a legal requirement to self-isolate if you test positive for COVID-19 or if you are identified as
a contact and told to self-isolate by Test and Trace. Failure to self-isolate for the full time-period
can result in a fine, starting from £1,000.
What to do if guests test positive for Covid whilst in self-catered accommodation.
In short, if a guest tests positive for Covid whilst staying with you, they should return home at once if
they reasonably can. If they cannot, and the accommodation is available then they should pay for the
accommodation. If the accommodation is not available, then the guest needs to make other
We are currently accepting bookings for 2021 and 2022.
From Feb 2021, any holidays booked direct through Parade House Woolacombe to Sept 2022 will be under the following Booking Assurances as an addition (and over-riding our standard Terms and Conditions) in the event of Covid-19 impact: –
Book with Confidence
We understand that the constantly changing Covid-19 situation is creating a lot of uncertainty and that you may be nervous about what would happen in the event of another National Lockdown, Restrictions in Your Area or Restrictions in the North Devon Area. We are here to reassure you that you can book with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you can flex your travel plans if the disruption caused by the Covid-19 coronavirus means that you are unable to come and stay with us.
We can’t say exactly what will happen with the current outbreak and when we might be ‘back to normal’ again, but we can confirm that we are here to help and to look after you every step of the way, from start to finish, with support whenever you need it.
We know that peace of mind and flexibility are key to ensuring that you feel confident booking a holiday with us, so we have been working hard to ensure our service is as flexible as possible if you are unable to join us as a result of Covid-19. In summary, should you be unable to come to Parade House as a result of a National Lockdown, Confirmed Positive Covid Cases / restrictions through Track and Trace, restrictions to travel in your home area or restrictions to travel in the North Devon area we can offer the following: –
- We agree to postponing your holiday with no change fee.
- We will honour the rates of your 2021 booking
- We will offer a full refund if no suitable dates are available*
*only available for bookings direct with Parade House Woolacombe as agency fees may apply.
It should be noted that once you have placed your booking, you have booked your property in its entirety, regardless of the number of guests (up to the properties limit) you wish to include. This means that if local or national restrictions, around number of households allowed to share/number of people allowed to mix, in indoor settings are impacted, the booking would remain viable.
Many of our guests thus far have opted to move the dates of their booking and we are grateful for this. If you have made your final payment (to be made 30 days prior to your stay unless otherwise agreed), we can refund you, back to the deposit amount you paid, so that we do not hold large sums of monies for extended periods of time against your booking. Please email us if this affects your booking. Please note: any increase in costs (e.g. moving from off-peak to peak) will be required to be met by you, the guest, (however we will not apply price increases to the same date booked for next year if it has increased due to a price increase).
General – The terms and conditions of booking your stay with us at Parade House, Woolacombe, are presented below. Parade House, Woolacombe is a trading name of Sugar and Spice Group Ltd. The company is registered in England and Wales, Registered address: Lomond House, 35 Bathwick Hill, Bath BA2 6LD 07479 823105. Customers renting the property with Parade House, Woolacombe are referred to as the “Guests” or the “Guest”.
2. Booking – All bookings can be placed through the secure website (www. Paradehousewoolacombe.com). The Guest placing the booking must be over 23 years of age on the check-in date. Upon booking, the full name, (email addresses, telephone number for lead booker) and dates of birth of all the guests staying must be supplied to Parade House, Woolacombe.
3. Rental Period – Rentals commence at 6.00pm on the day of arrival and end at 09.00am on the day of departure unless different check-in and check-out times have been agreed, in which case the latter shall define the rental period. This period is hereafter referred to as the “Rental Period”. The Rental Period dates will be stated on the reservation confirmation provided to the Guest when they book and cannot be exceeded unless parade House, Woolacombe gives written approval. The Guest will be liable for any cost, of whatever nature, incurred because of an unauthorised extension. Arrangements can be made for a later/earlier check-in/check-out, but this is subject to prior arrangement and an additional fee. If there is any delay in vacating the property beyond the agreed time a full day’s rental is charged to the Guest as a minimum.
4. Refund – In order for your booking to be confirmed, a non-refundable deposit of 30% must be paid upon booking. Your final balance is payable at least 30 days before your arrival date, (or on confirmation of booking, if less than 30 days prior to arrival date). You may lose your booking and deposit if you do not adhere to these time scales.
5. Cancellations – We require all cancellations to be notified by telephone and confirmed in writing or by email, to us at Parade House, Woolacombe, regardless of the reason for cancellation. Without written confirmation or email we cannot process your cancellation. On receipt of the written cancellation we will endeavour to re-let the property. If we succeed in re-letting the property for the whole period, a refund of the holiday cost will be made. The amount refunded will reflect the price achieved at re-sale. Otherwise a cancellation charge will be payable – this will be based on the number of days before the holiday start date that the cancellation is received in writing or by email. It is as specified below:
Cancellation received 0 – 13 days prior to your stay, means 100% of the total cost of your holiday is retained by Parade House, Woolacombe
Cancellation received 14 – 30 days prior to your stay, means 75% of the total cost of your holiday is retained by Parade House, Woolacombe
Cancellation received 31 days prior to your stay means your total deposit is retained by Parade House, Woolacombe
Please note. If you have not booked directly, your refund may be further subject to your agents booking fee to you and their commission fee to us, which will be deducted from the amount returned to you, as set out above.
6. Damage Deposit – We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and standard each property at Parade House has on offer. Therefore we request that you pay a £500/£1000 (depending on your property) Damage Deposit, as advertised at the time of booking. The deposit is payable when you complete the final payment for your stay. Should a charge be made, you will be notified of the amount and the reason by e-mail. An additional fee may be charged if house rules are broken or if the damage exceeds the amount held. Once your stay is complete, the property will be checked and cleaned. Once this has been carried out we will refund your deposit, in the same manner in which it was deposited to us. This should take no longer than 7 days after check-out but may take up to 14 days. It should be noted that we very rarely have to take monies from a Damage Deposit.
7. The Guests Obligations – The Guest has the right to occupy the property for a Rental Period only (within the meaning of schedule 1, Paragraph 9 of the Housing Act 1988.) The Guest agrees: That in no circumstances should overnight accommodation be provided for guests other than those declared to Parade House, Woolacombe in advance of their stay. To undertake to pay for any losses or damage to the property caused. To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. To permit Parade House, Woolacombe, reasonable access to the property. That a travel cot will only be occupied by a child aged 24 months or less. Parade House, Woolacombe is not responsible for the maintenance of travel cots. Where travel cots are requested, the Guest must supply their own linen for the travel cot.
The guest(s) agree(s) not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises:
- Not to be the cause of any noise between 10pm and 9am. Parade House is ideally positioned on the sea front in Woolacombe. Whilst barely overlooked, the properties are still within earshot of other properties and we ask for noise to be kept to a minimum and that you have respect and regard for other Parade House guests and local neighbours. Whilst it has not been necessary in the past, we reserve the right to retain some or all of your deposit if there are complaints for noise pollution
- Not to smoke in the property or any of the public areas associated with it.
- Not to bring any pets to the property unless previously agreed upon booking (There is a fee of £25 per pet per stay that is required prior to the commencement of your booking. No Pets are to be allowed on the sofas or in the bedrooms. No pets should be left alone in the properties for long periods of time and they should be crated during this time.
- To read any safety notices and advice upon arrival in the property.
- No to re-let or sublet the property to any other group/party.
- To only use the property strictly for residential purposes.
- Not to the property for parties or gatherings (unless previously agreed via email firstname.lastname@example.org, If this is not respected, the Guest may be charged against their damage deposit and asked to leave).
- Not to make use of the phone or fax line connected to the property.
- Not to light any fires or candles in the property.
- Not to permit any visitors to enter the property.
- Please note, you are very welcome to use the hot tub for the duration of your stay, however we restrict this use between the hours of 8am and 10.30pm for the consideration of our other guests and neighbours. (Any guests found to be using the hot tubs outside of these hours will be subject to a fine of £50 per offence, which will be deducted from your damage deposit). Please also note that due to nature of the cleaning process we cannot guarantee that your hot tub will be up to temperature on the first day of your arrival.
- Please ensure you take all of your belongings with you upon check out. Due to the nature of the business there is a £20 fee ontop of postage and packing charges that we have to implement to post items that you may have left behind to you
Parade House Woolacombe (Sugar and Spice Group) reserves the right to cancel any booking should guests be found to be in breach of the terms and conditions stated above.
The Guest is responsible for ensuring that the property is not occupied by more people than is stated on the Guest’s booking confirmation email. Parade House, Woolacombe reserves the right to refuse admittance to the property if it feels this condition is likely to be breached. In this case no paid funds will be returned.
In the event of an emergency the guest is asked to:
- make use of the fire blanket and/or fire extinguisher if appropriate
- leave all belongings and exit swiftly through the main exit, ensuring all individuals require assistance are brought to safety
- wait on the main car park over the road away from the building and inform emergency services by calling 999 and quoting your location
- our contact number is 07479823105 in case you need to reach us
8. Condition of Property – The Guest must follow the instructions in the welcome manual of the property on. Any losses, damage, or any cleaning necessary over and above normal servicing, will be deducted from the Damage Deposit. By placing a booking with Parade House, Woolacombe, the Guest authorises it to request and receive payment for these from your Security Deposit. The Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture, etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the Rental Period. No items can be removed from the property. The Guest will be responsible for making good any damage to the property or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the property or their guests. Such damage must be reported, without delay, to Parade House, Woolacombe by the House Keeper. The cost of the repair or replacement must be agreed with, and paid to, Parade House, Woolacombe. The Guest is responsible for ensuring that no person staying or visiting the property during the Guest’s stay will suffer anything to be done which would endanger the policy of Parade House, Woolacombe’ insurers in respect of the property and its contents which might make the same void or voidable.
9. Keys – The loss of a key (including parking fobs) to a property will be charged at £150.00. Keys must be returned upon check-out as stipulated in the property’s House Manual or as per the instructions of Parade House, Woolacombe. If left in a keysafe, it is the
responsibility of the Guest to ensure the keysafe is locked properly. In case of a key not being found in the keysafe following checkout, or if the keysafe code has been changed or for another reason the keysafe fails to open and Parade house Woolacombe or its representative are unable to retrieve the keys, this will be treated as the Guest having lost the key. Duplication of keys, and the changing of entry or keysafe codes is not permitted. Divulging access arrangements to third parties is not permitted.
10. Services and facilities – (including but not limited to Hot Tub, Sky TV and Gas BBQ). Properties are advertised as providing a number of services, facilities, andamenities. While every effort is made to this end, the availability and properfunctioning of these cannot be guaranteed. Parade House, Woolacombe is not responsible to provide any refund or alternative provision of said service, facility, or amenity, and no refunds will be offered. All personal belongings and contents left in the property or in the car parks are left at the Guest’s risk. Insurance should be taken by the Guest for these, and any loss or damage to their belongings is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
Vehicles may only be parked in designated areas, (2 spaces per property) If a vehicle is parked on or in front of an access route to the property without authorisation, failing attempts to contact the Guest, Parade House, Woolacombe and associated parties reserve the
right to tow the vehicle away.
11. Linen – All linen and towels for beds are included and changed prior to the Guest’s stay. If the booking exceeds 7 nights, a linen and towel change will be provided free of charge and will be left in the property at the start of your stay so you can make the change. Please place dirty linen in the bags provided. If you require more linen this may be delivered but this is a chargable service to you the guest.
12. Cleaning – The property will have been cleaned by a professional cleaning company prior to the Guest’s arrival. The Guest undertakes to notify Parade House. Woolacombe at their earliest convenience should they notice inadequate cleaning, so Parade Hosue, Woolacombe can endeavour to rectify the situation. The Guest is asked to leave the property in a clean condition, ensuring all bins are emptied in sealed bags in the outside Bins. That no dirty pots are left in the sink. That the BBQ has been cleaned if used. That the garden has been checked for rubbish and cleared. That Towels and linens have been stripped from the beds/rooms and placed in the labelled bags and left by the front door. There may be extra charges if this has not been carried out and taken from your damage deposit.
13. Personal Property – Parade House, Woolacombe hold no liability for personal property belonging to the guests left at the property during their stay. Any personal property left in the property after the agreed check-out time, may be moved, removed and/or disposed of by Parade House, Woolacombe.
14. Termination of booking – Parade House, Woolacombe has the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff,
mistreatment of the property, or criminal activity on the part of the Guest. Any sign of smoking either inside or outside of the property, may result in immediate termination of the booking, with no refund being offered.
15. Information – Parade House, Woolacombe reserves the right to amend prices quoted, due to errors or omissions. While every endeavour is made to portray a true representation of the properties, no guarantee can be given to the accuracy of the photographs or descriptions. All information supplied by Parade House, Woolacombe is given in good faith and is based on information available at the time. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of any statement made either in writing or otherwise, but Parade House, Woolacombe is not liable for any variation however caused.
16. Injury Or Loss – Parade House, Woolacombe cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising at the accommodation. Neither Parade House, Woolacombe or its representatives, can be held responsible for any circumstances beyond Parade House, Woolacombe’s control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness, or failure of any public service supply. Parade House, Woolacombe will not be held responsible for any death or personal injury incurred during any stay at the property save insofar as the same arose through any act or omission by Parade House, Woolacombe.
17. Force Majeure – Parade House, Woolacombe will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage, or expense incurred if the Guest’s booking needs to be altered or cancelled or Parade House, Woolacombe is unable to perform its contractual obligations as a result of events beyond its reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labour disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, and adverse weather conditions.
18. Access – Parade House, Woolacombe and it’s representatives and subcontractors have the right of access to the
property at any time, with due regard to the convenience of the Guest, for the purpose of inspection of the property and for the Owners to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work.
19. Security of Tenure – As the property is used as a serviced Rental Period accommodation it is exempt from security of tenure under the Rent Act. No rights of tenancy are created for the Guest(s) after the term of this agreement expires, which coincides with the published check-out time and which is included by default in the Guest’s booking request.
20. Insurance – It is recommended that personal holiday insurance be taken out against cancellation,loss of goods. It is further strongly advised that personal accident and medical insurance is also taken out.
21. Liability – Parade House, Woolacombe does not accept liability for any act, neglect or default on the part of the guest, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property, which the Guests or anyone connected with the Rental Period may incur. Parade House, Woolacombe are not and shall not be held responsible for any maintenance / building works taking place outside of the rental property.
22. Authority to sign – The person who places the booking certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons being booked for, including those substituted or included at a later date, and that all these shall likewiseobserved the Terms and Conditions. He or she agrees to take responsibility for the party occupying the property. In this sense, references to the Guest apply to
all the occupants of the property.
23. Disclaimer – All properties are used at your own risk. At properties where there is a balcony or elevated terrace, this is used at your own risk. Parents should ensure that their children are supervised in such areas at all times.
24. Dogs – Your well behaved, house trained dog/s (1 yr and above) is/are permitted at Parade House, with prior permission before booking (There is a fee of £25 per pet per stay). No Pets are to be allowed on the sofas or in the bedrooms. No pets should be left alone in the properties for long periods of time and they should be crated during this time. We advise you to bring your dog(s) passport(s), as you never know when you might need them. Please clean up after your dog. If dog pooh is found in your garden area, our house keeper charges £10 per pooh, which we pass onto you, the guest.
What we are doing to ensure that you have a great and most importantly safe stay at Parade House Woolacombe.
Firstly, we are ensuring that each property at Parade House will be cleaned and sanitised to the Covid Ready Guidelines from PASC UK, the AA and Visit England. We have also undertaken the Gold Standard certification scheme, called ‘Safe, Clean and Legal’ from Quality in Tourism.
We have produced a Risk Assessment that covers all aspects of our business and this can be seen if required. We will also load it to our website.
On arrival, your property will be ready for you at 1700hrs. The cleaned keys will be in the cleaned key box. Please DO NOT arrive before this time as it is critical that we can complete the enhanced cleaning under the cleaning protocols above.
What we are asking you to do to help us ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
We ask that you socially distance from other guests please, especially relevant with small children.
Be rigorous in following social distancing when out in public.
If you show any signs of having the virus then you along with your guests, must immediately self-isolate and inform us. The next step is to get tested by contacting:
The result must be shown to us. If positive, everyone in your party will need to return home as soon as you reasonably can, if any Member of your party can drive you.
We advise all guests to take out adequate holiday insurance to cover the losses involved as if you have to cut your stay short, you will not receive a refund.
If that is not possible and in the unlikely event you have to self-isolate here, then you will have to pay for all bookings that have to be cancelled as a result. This includes cancellations where other guests leave other properties on site because of the presence of a COVID sufferer.
We will need you to provide, names, telephone numbers and email addresses of everyone in the party, so that we can pass this onto the NHS if it is required. This information will not be used for any other purpose. This must be provided at the point of arrival or before.
Remember the best way to stay safe is to regularly wash hands thoroughly.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you at Parade House, Woolacombe.
The Parade House, Woolacombe Team
At Parade House, Woolacombe we respect your privacy, and aim to comply with the latest data protection regulations. This policy explains how we collect and handle data relating to website visitors. Please note that this policy may be altered in the future. It was last updated on November, 2020.
Who collects the information?
The information is being collected by Parade House, Woolacombe and the person responsible for handling data is John Styring who can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
How do we collect information?
Information can be collected in the following ways:
- If you contact us via our enquiry form.
- If you sign up to our mailing list.
- If you make an online booking.
What information is collected?
For enquiries and/or bookings we will only collect the minimum information required for the purposes of being able to contact you and make an accurate record of the booking and process any payments relating to it.
The anonymous data relating to website traffic is limited to details of the device or connection being used to access our website (including the IP address of your computer, the country the connection is made from, the browser, etc.) and a record of the pages visited, plus the time spent on each page.
How is your data used?
When you contact us, make a booking, or sign up for our newsletter, your data is only used for the corresponding purposes. We will not pass your contact details and other personal data to a third party.
Some data will also be used for internal record keeping (e.g. for the accounts that we are legally obliged to maintain), and to help us assess how to improve the services that we offer.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. Personal information will only be given to a third party when we are legally obliged to do so.
Anonymous data derived from cookies may be shared with third parties, but only for technical purposes, not marketing ones.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If you change your email address, or if you believe any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: info@paradehousewoolacombe. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you, and this will be sent to you in electronic format free of charge.
Your right to restriction
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address];
- If you do not want Google Analytics to compile anonymous statistics about the interaction between your device and our website, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add On.
Your right to be forgotten
Data will only be stored for as long as it is needed. Unnecessary data will be erased.
The security of your information
When details such as your name and email address are submitted via a contact form or email, this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We provide an online service that allows you to pay for your booking using your credit card details or debit card details. We do not store or process credit card details or debit card details on any of our systems; instead we use PayPal, which is a secure online payment gateway to process credit card payments and debit card payments on our behalf.
If we hold records of your personal data and we become aware of a data breach, we will endeavour to inform you of this within 72 hours.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. You should note that we do not have any control over those websites, and so cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting them.
Users under 18 years of age
Any user under 18 years of age must have their parents’/guardians’ consent to use our website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
A cookie is a small file sent to your computer’s hard drive by a web page that you visit. Cookies allow web applications to recognise your device (not you personally) as you move from one page on the site to another, or if you revisit the site within a certain period of time. If you express a preference on a web page, for instance, that preference can then be recalled in the future. A cookie in no way gives us access to other files on your computer or to any other of your device’s functions.
We use traffic log cookies to compile statistics about the popularity of pages on our site and about how people have arrived here. This helps us improve our website. We only use this information for statistical purposes.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, you can usually modify your browser settings to decline or block cookies if you prefer.
The following table indicates which cookies we are using and what they do.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|CMS||PHPSESSID||This stores information anonymously merely to note whether visitors to the website are logged into the content management system or not.|
|Cookie warning||cc_cookie_accept||This simply stores your acceptance of the warning about cookies on the website home page.|
|Calendar||ABCPro||This enables the calendar system to display the correct month. It stores no information about the visitor.|
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that some functions of the website might become inoperable. If you use the Internet Explorer browser, find out more info HERE. If you use Firefox, see the information HERE. If you are using Safari, see HERE.
Acceptance of these terms